14 Oct 2008

Christmas Madness




I'm never sure how it happens but each year I promise myself that next festive season I'll be selective and not have a crazy schedule of exhibitions and shows.....and then it gets here and I have a crazy schedule of exhibitions and shows!. Perhaps I should stop fighting it.....

Six of One, Spotlight Show at Blackwell Arts & Crafts House, Penrith 16th October – 22nd October 2008
Lustre, Contemporary Craft Fair, Lakeside Arts Centre, Nottingham University 7th November – 9th November
Gifted, National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh Opens 7th November
Celebrate, Bovey Tracey, Devon Guild of Craftsmen 17th November – 31st December 2008
Gracefield Arts, Craft Shop
Teaching Kiln Formed Glass at Gracefield Arts in Dumfries 1st-2nd November
Corsock Glass Gallery Xmas opening with Jennie Ashmore, Trevor Leat, Hannah McAndrew and Janet O'Donnell (more about this nearer the time...) 28th - 29th November
Corsock Xmas Crafts 7th December

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just had the info about Lustre and we are in the same room. Looking forward to it

Ruth Lyne

Christine H S said...

I don't know how you do all that ! Some great venues though, good on you. I look forward to making it up to the Corsock one.