19 Feb 2009

Pottering

I have to admit that the two sorry looking 'bowls' are my first attempts at throwing (compared to the lovely 'beer mugs' above, I think Hannah calls them vases but I think a good pint of beer would work just as well!). I found it great fun and better the more I concentrated but I don't think I'll ever make a potter. Hopefully Hannah will give me more of a masterclass next time!.....

Tiles from the last day (only have a blurry version of my jug but will get a better one done).


Two more slip-trailed pots.....oh what fun slip trailing is, quite addictive.....thanks Hannah for letting me loose in your workshop.



1 comment:

ang said...

your def a dab hand at the slip trailing, noice...i think the colab work is a great way to explore and take pieces to another place...