20 May 2009

Cacti, cake stand and porch glass

Our cacti seem to like it here in Dumfries and Galloway.....

....and then I find the most fabulous 'cactus' cake stand, with the exact same orange flowered cactus...my lucky day (and a complete bargain at only £1). Little things.....




With Spring Fling coming up (very soon), I finally got round to putting some of my glass in the porch at the front door.


Actually quite hard to do work for yourself as it is never good enough....but these can stay for a while. Engraved Bullseye glass, front and back.....


A few wee tiles for Spring Fling, with my glamorous assistant fast asleep in the background (I am very impressed that she can sleep comfortably with her back leg above her nose).

1 comment:

ang said...

ab fab....really, oh and your assistant looking incredibly useful...