6 Oct 2009

Origin at last

Well, I made it....it's been a very long journey but I'm actually here in London showing at The Crafts Councils contemporary craft show Origin. I have finally stopped feeling sick and am now enjoying it after the first full day of exhibiting.
I decided to go with a mix of my current vessel type work and some more experimental work based on the toxic pharmaceuticals. So far responses have been fantastic and no one has been put off by the many skulls that have appeared on boxes, plates and cake stands!

Just 5 days to go which I expect will fly by but I hope to get a really good look around at the rest of the exhibitors as there is so much beautiful work on show here.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Glad you made it - hope everything goes really well for you :)

Did you get the long banners made up in the end?

Christine H S said...

WOW! It all looks fantastic. So hope you do well, you certainly deserve to. Love the toxic symbols, crazy stuff, keeps you on your toes and guessing what you will come up with next. Love it.