24 Sep 2010

Images from Origin 2010

Just finished the second day at Origin, seems like it's zooming by as lots of visitors, lots of chatting and today lots of shivering (it's a great site here in Old Spitalfields Market but I wasn't very well prepared for a great drop in temperature in the great open space). Above is my very able and extremely kind helper Hannah McAndrew (fresh from a successful show at Ceramics in the City), behind her the great pink of Origin 2010 and in front a massive burger after a very long morning setting up.



A few sneak previews of my stand this year. The wonderful plinths above were built (in a very short amount of time) by furniture designer maker John Galvin and have made my set up alot easier and great storage.


Hannah and I enjoying a glass of bubbly at the gala night before the mad crowds!....more to come soon....

No comments: