19 May 2012

New website up & running


As work progresses I always feel that the way it's displayed needs to change too (and also needed a site I could directly update and basically tinker with when I feel the need for change....I grew up with a  mother who liked to change my whole bedroom around when I went to school, sometimes even to a completely new room!...so needing to move things about is deeply ingrained).

I launched the new site yesterday, designed by Tonia Lu (my Facebook recommendation for her....I would definitely recommend her; she has a great ability to listen to what you want to achieve and to translate that into digital technology. Very quick and understanding of a non-tech confused artist! Plenty of ideas but keeping to the original plan so as not to overload the senses, really great working with her. To celebrate my new site and the very quickly approaching Spring Fling Open Studios I am running two prize draws, one for Friends of Spring Fling (many more incentives to become a friend and save loads at this years event....see here for more details)


friends offers: 10% off all non-sale glass work & all Friends of Spring Fling visiting me over the 4 days can enter in a prize draw to win a specially selected glass vessel (which will be displayed during the event), I will just need your members number and name (also contact details for winning number notification). The winner will be drawn at closing on the last day of Spring Fling.

extra offer (open to everyone): everyone signing up to my mail list on the new website www.amandajsimmons.co.uk  (see the latest news page) before this year’s Spring Fling (and during the event) will be entered into a prize draw to win one of my small glass vessels. The winner will be drawn a week after the end of Spring Fling to give people time to send their confirmation email back to me; the winner will be notified by email.

No comments: