2 Jun 2014

Evolve at Bullseye Gallery

4and20
 
A very exciting show for me as this is my first invited exhibition at The Bullseye Gallery, Portland, USA. I have shown a collection of small vessels as part of Emerge 2012, a biennial International kiln formed glass competition. Evolve is a three person show of previous finalists and the work that has come since Emerge, including Martie Negri and Nathan Sandberg.
 
My work for the show was quite heavily influenced by birds and my residency at North Lands in Caithness. The show is on now at the gallery until June 28th and then tours to the Bay Area Resource Centre, the Pittsburgh Glass Centre and in Spring 2015 to the Bellevue Arts Museum near Seattle.
 
For more details of the work please have a look at my Issuu publication for the show below.
 
 
4and20
 

 
Bird and Bone

 
Feather from the Swallows (duo)
 

 
North Lands Folded Platter
 


Feather from the Swallows (large)
 


 
North Lands platter


No comments: