12 Jan 2016

Naked Craft in Nova Scotia



My first show for 2016 opens this week, the last date of the Canadian leg of the Naked Craft tour. I'm happy to be able to see the show here in Scotland this year as the Scottish tours starts off at he Barony Centre in West Kilbride in February 2016. Swiftly followed by a show in Germany at the Ernsting Stiftung Glass Museum 'New Acquisitions 2015'.

I'm currently writing up my residency at Lyth Arts Centre in Caithness last November and hope to be going back in April for further research.

Plenty happening this year and quite a lot of travel. I didn't do any international teaching in 2015 but will make up for it this year by two trips to America (at Bullseye Glass in New York and the Pittsburgh Glass Center) and running courses in Perth and Melbourne later in Summer (these have both sold out).



Nest Eggs on show in Nova Scotia



No comments: