13 Feb 2016

Converge with Visual Arts Scotland



(Image by Andrew Mackenzie, Service Station)

My first time exhibiting at the open exhibition of Visual Arts Scotland held at the RSA Galleries at the Scottish National Gallery. I exhibited the second pairing of Dahlia Universe, a duo set of large kilnformed vessels, created with Bullseye Glass powders.

I was delighted to receive notice this week that my piece was awarded the Powderhall Bronze Foundry Award for Sculpture. Many thanks to the foundry in Edinburgh for my prize which will be going towards a new flat bed grinder. Also many thanks to VAS who put on a brilliant show that gained a lot of good reviews. Lovely to be showing in Edinburgh again, the show closes on February 20th if you happen to be in Edinburgh before then.

Dahlia Universe II (Image by Ester Segarra)






No comments: